I have been working as a cyber security consultant – professionally – since 2018. Today, I am involved in Simulated Attack (SA) operations (aka Red Team operations) and the development and improvement of the capabilities of my team.
Technologically, my interests are around the following topics:
- Windows System Internals;
- x86 Instruction-Set-Architecture (ISA);
- Malware development and VX; and
- Exploit development
Other of my interests are:
- Information warfare (информационная война); and
- Russian literature and language.
Knowledge is the last barrier against obscurantism.